Paul Duckworth – Head of School Improvement
Paul established DBE Services school improvement service in April 2020 and has considerable experience as a primary teacher, headteacher, leadership trainer and school adviser in Lancashire.
DBE Services provides school adviser support for 140 schools across the Northwest of England and Paul presents training for school leaders and governors across the region. Paul is an experienced leadership coach and facilitator.
School improvement planning … a full day for senior leaders
The session will cover…
• Principles of effective school improvement planning
• Strategies to keep plans simple, achievable, flexible and engaging
• The latest research on effective planning and implementation strategies
• Possible formats to consider
• Recent exemplars from schools
• Time to consider and discuss your priorities and start to plan for improvement
£175 per delegate for SLA schools
£125 per second delegate for SLA schools
£190 per delegate for non-SLA schools
Includes buffet lunch, refreshments throughout the day and free onsite parking.
VAT will be added to all course fees. Any cancellations within 14 days of the course will be charged in full – as final places will have been confirmed with the venue at that time.